The following prerequisites must be met:
- Graduating in June of current year
- Reside in the City of Camden
- Attend a City of Camden or Camden County High School
- Be of Puerto Rican descent(at least one parent being Puerto Rican)
- Outstanding academic performance (grade point average, high school transcript, honors and acceptance letter by an accredited 4 year institution of higher education)
- Provide a recommendation from high school counselor. A Counselor must sign the application
- Ranked in upper senior class
- Complete a 1,000 word essay
- Attend committee interview
Please download the application and send back with your essay before our deadline of Friday, May 19, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.
Juan J. Gonzalez, Esq.