A point system will be used to select the best qualified candidates from the applications received. Detailed below is a description of the point system.
- Degree of involvement in extra curricular activities and the relevance of those activities to the students’ education
- Grade point average (0-4 point scale)
- Senior class rank (0-3 point scale)
- Academic Honors and awards presented to the individual as a result of educational achievements or leadership (0-3 point scale)
- Written essay on Parade theme (1-5 point scale)